Nukote Coating Systems is a leading manufacturer of elastomeric coatings used in major industry segments like oil and gas, civil and infrastructure works, water and power, commercial and industrial, marine, and other specialty applications. Their flexible protective barrier coatings provide superior protection against the elements and extend the life of critical equipment and infrastructure by protecting them from corrosion, abrasion, UV degradation, and other environmental factors.
Nukote has a long history of manufacturing high-quality coating solutions for industries in Canada and around the world.
Industries That Use Nukote Elastomeric Coatings
Nukote manufactures a broad range of coatings to provide customers with the best possible coating solutions for their needs. Below are just a few of the major industries that use these elastomeric coatings.
- Civil Infrastructure Industries: Nukote elastomeric coatings are extensively used as a protective barrier for civil infrastructure projects such as bridges, highways, tunnels, and buildings. Our coatings protect against corrosion and abrasion and extend the life of critical infrastructure.
- Oil, Gas, and Petrochemical Industries: Nukote elastomeric coatings are used to protect offshore platforms, pipelines, and storage tanks from corrosion and abrasion. Our coatings extend the life of oil and gas infrastructure and protect against the harshest environments.
- Power Generation Industries: These coatings can help to extend the lifespan and improve the performance of power generation equipment, while also reducing the need for regular maintenance. Nukote elastomeric coatings are used to protect dams, reservoirs, and power plants (i.e. nuclear) from corrosion and abrasion.
- Water Systems: Nukote has developed the Aegis line of products designed specifically for use in water containment and transport. They manufacture the only polyurea lining system that has exceeded all AWWA’s M28 Classes for III Semi-Structural and IV Fully Structural lining systems. This load bearing, fully structural, spray applied lining system (SAPL) is used in pipeline rehabilitation and protection (SIPP) along with the rehabilitation and protection of culverts, storm sewers, sanitary sewers, trunk sewers, manholes, wastewater treatment facilities, etc. This system is also approved for use with potable water.
- Marine Industries: Nukote elastomeric coatings are used to protect ships, boats, and other marine vessels from corrosion and abrasion.
- Military and Security: Nukote elastomeric coatings are used in the military and security industry to prevent corrosion and water damage on steel and concrete surfaces and can also offer unparalleled blast protection and mitigation for military personnel and civilians in active combat zones.
- Mining Industries: Long-term exposure to water and other environmental factors leads to corrosion and mining equipment failure. Nukote elastomeric coatings are used to protect mining equipment, infrastructure, and machinery from corrosion and abrasion.
- Commercial Roofing and Repairing: Nukote elastomeric coatings are used in commercial roofing and repair as a protective barrier. Our coatings protect against corrosion, abrasion, and UV degradation.
Contact IMC Distributors in Canada for High-Performance Nukote Elastomeric Coating Solutions
IMC Distributors is the exclusive distributor of Nukote products in Canada. We are proud to offer high-performance elastomeric coating solutions to industries in Canada, and across North America. Nukote elastomeric coatings are the best possible solution for protecting critical equipment and infrastructure from the elements and they have a long history of providing high-quality coating solutions to industries in Canada and around the world.
Contact us today to learn about Nukote elastomeric coatings and how they can benefit your industry!