SEAMLESS LIQUID WATERPROOFING COATINGS FOR FLAT ROOFS, PARKING DECKS, BALCONIES, AND MORE.
Today’s construction industry requires high quality materials that feature resistance to severe weather conditions, aging and easy application.
Polyurethane roofing products meet these requirements completely.
ISOMAT, consistently meets the needs of modern construction, and has developed a wide-range of Premium Polyurethane roof coating products. They are cold-applied liquid waterproofing membranes for roofing systems that can easily be roller or spray applied to flat or sloped roofs as they are semi-thixotropic. They provide a seamless and monolithic application that encompasses all roof protrusions and penetrations.
NO OPEN FLAMES OR TORCHES ARE REQUIRED DURING THE INSTALLATION OF OUR LIQUID POLYURETHANE ROOF MEMBRANE SYSTEMS
ISOMAT’s Polyurethane systems are designed on the science of elastomeric hydrophobic polyurethane resins and as a result, are the perfect solution for special roofing applications with high requirements in UV resistance, weather protection and aging resistance, as well as a durable resistance to mechanical loads. These systems are widely used for waterproofing and protection of flat roofs, low pitched roofs, terraces and balconies, patios as well as for green roof applications.
Where Can ISOMAT Roof Coatings Be Installed?
- All Metal Roof Types
- Concrete Roofs
- Modified Bitumen Roofs
- Built-Up Roofs
- DensDeck or Plywood
- Fiber Board
- PVC/TPO Roofs
- EPDM Roofs
Testing and Data
ASTM – American Society for Testing and Materials
American society for testing and materials sets standards for fluid applied roof coatings that set minimum performance levels in various areas. These include viscosity, weight and volume solids, mechanical properties, adhesion, low temperature flexibility, tear resistance, permeation and water sweiing and fungi resistance.
These industry standards allow consumers to make an educated choice between the various products available. Test results are available on individual product data sheets. Technical data sheets TDS, safety data sheets SDS, and installation guidline sheets are available online or from ISOMAT representatives.
RE-ROOFING AND FLAT ROOF RESTORATION OVER MODIFIED BITUMEN WITH SEAMLESS POLYURETHANE COATINGS.
Some key features of our Polyurethane roof coating systems:
- Waterproof and vapor permeable
- Flexible with tear-resistant and crack-bridging abilities
- Weather and UV resistant providing high solar reflectivity
- Cold-applied by roller or airless spray – no open flame required
- Low temperature applications at down to -10°C
- Quickly rainproof
- Easy to clean surfaces
- Jointless and seamless technology
- Elongation values ranging from 600% to 1,500%.
- Permanently elastic and flexible at temperatures between -40°C and +90°C available in white, for higher reflectance of solar radiation, as well as grey and other colors by special order.
- Mechanically resistant for pedestrian and rooftop patio use.
APPLICATIONSISOMAT’s Polyurethane systems can be used for the following applications:
- Waterproofing for flat and slightly sloped roofs
- Waterproofing for Patios, Verandas, Terraces and Balconies.
- Waterproofing for Wet Areas beneath tiles in Bathrooms, Kitchens, Balconies, Saunas, Food Prep Kitchens as well as other areas.
- Waterproofing for Pedestrian and Vehicular Traffic areas.
- Waterproofing for Green Roofs, Planters and Flowerbeds as they are root resistant.
- Waterproofing over older roof coatings such as Acrylic coatings, EPDM, TPO, PVC, Asphalt and old Bitumen felt materials
- Waterproofing and protection of Tunnels, Vehicle Parking Decks, Bridges, Athletic Stands in stadiums, Trailer Roof tops, etc
Watch one of our applications with ISOFLEX PU-500 used for waterproofing under tiles on a flat roof.
Watch OUR 3-D video of applications with ISOFLEX PU-500 used on flat roofs.
One – component aromatic polyurethane liquid waterproofing membrane
Two – component, solvent -free, aliphatic polyurethane liquid waterproofing membrane
Two – component, fast-curing, hybrid polyurethane/bituminous liquid waterproofing membrane
One – component, fast curing, aliphatic polyurethane liquid waterproofing membrane
One – component, fast – curing, aliphatic liquid waterproofing top coat
PRIMER-PU 100 is a ready to use, one-component polyurethane primer, low-viscosity, solvent based, polyurethane primer that is used as a primer for our polyurethane roofing membranes for adhesion to porous substrates such as concrete, screeds, wood, EPDM, etc.
PRIMER-PU 140 is a two-component polyurethane primer, solvent-free, polyurethane primer that is used as a primer for our polyurethane roofing membranes for absorbent or non-absorbent surfaces, such as concrete, screeds, metal, wood, old waterproofing layers, bituminous substrates, etc.
PRIMER PVC/TPO is a fast acting low-viscosity, one-component, solvent based adhesion promoter used to ensure the adhesion of ISOFLEX-PU polyurethane waterproofing membranes to surfaces waterproofed with PVC or TPO membranes.
EPOXYPRIMER 500 is a water-based, two-component epoxy primer. It is used as a primer of ISOFLEX-PU 500 and other polyurethane systems, when applied on non-absorptive substrates or older bituminous waterproofing layers. It is environmentally friendly, odorless and can therefore be used in indoor applications as well. It is also appropriate for slightly wet substrates. Can also be used for substrates such as concrete, screed, wood, metal, etc.
EPOXYCOAT-AC is a two-component, solvent-based, anti-corrosive primer for metal surfaces. Used as a final coat or as an anti-corrosive primer for ISOFLEX polyurethane membranes.